It is important to foster pride in the school and to make the children feel part of it. The uniform is worn in the school at all times.
- The girls wear a navy pinafore with our school crest, blue check shirt, navy tie, white/navy socks/tights and a navy cardigan with a light blue stripe on the cuff and waistband.
- The boys wear navy trousers, blue check shirt, tie and dark coloured socks, and a navy jumper with our school crest and a light blue stripe around the neck and on the cuff and waistband.
- Pinafores and jumpers without the school crest are not acceptable.
- Navy cardigans and jumpers must have the correct light blue stripes.
- Our full uniform can be purchased in National Schoolwear Centre, Centre Point, Liosbán, Galway, Anthony Ryan’s Shop, Shop Street, Galway and Stauntons Shop, Main Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway.
- Please make sure you write your child’s name on all items of the uniform.
- If your child has outgrown his/her uniform and you have no further use for it, we would very much appreciate if you would donate it to the school as we keep a supply for children who come to the school for short periods and for those whose parents are experiencing financial difficulty.
- Your child will also need indoor runners for Physical Education lessons.